While there's definitely more than 5 reasons why a company might turn to Logistic Answers LLC, here are a few common ones.
1. To provide supplementary supply chain support to test the waters in new regional markets or countries where your company doesn't currently have a presence without taking the full plunge and opening a new distribution center.
2. If you are a company whose business is seasonal in nature using a Logistic Answers LLC allows you to scale your warehouse space, labor, and transportation to provide full support during the peak months of your business while cutting back during slower months.
3. To increase on-time performance and realize efficiencies with the management of your inventory by using Logistic Answers LLC that offers superior technology and processes than your in-house operations.
4. To take advantage of lower transportation rates provided by Logistic Answers LLC that have significant buying power due to the volume of freight they deal with and their ability to leverage load consolidation and back haul opportunities.
5. To quickly build a multi-location distribution network with lower risk, without the significant capital investment associated with building out a network on your own.
There are a variety of benefits from using our services. Trust us for regional or national public warehousing, contract warehousing, distribution, fulfillment, value-adding, transportation, and various other logistics services. If you want to maximize the value created through your current relationships, you've come to the right place.
For years, our Elon, North Carolina, company has offered public and contract warehousing services and helped companies grow their business. We do this by enhancing their distribution process, providing a more flexible and agile supply chain capable of responding quickly and efficiently to our customer's changing requirements, and lowering a company's total cost of distribution.